According to Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence company, the global market for fluff pulp is expected to be worth US$ 8.8 billion by the end of 2022, and to grow at a CAGR of roughly 6.4 % between 2022 and 2032. The increased need for fluff pulp in the manufacturing of diapers and sanitary napkins is primarily responsible for market expansion.
In Africa, government and international organisations such as UNICEF and WHO are actively involved in raising awareness among young girls about the necessity of feminine hygiene products. As a result of this, numerous non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Africa have established their own sanitary napkin production facilities in order to deliver goods at lower prices.
For More Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1615
Furthermore, FMCG behemoths like P&G and Kimberly Clark are investing in African nations to set up sanitary napkin manufacturing plants in order to close the demand-supply imbalance. All of this speaks positively for the future need for fluff pulp.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By source, loblolly pine fluff pulp is projected to provide an absolute $ opportunity worth US$ 4.74 million over the forecast period (2022-2032).
- Based on grade, demand for untreated fluff pulp is projected to increase at a high CAGR of around 6.6%.
- On the basis of application, fluff pulp consumption for the production of absorbent core products is anticipated to expand 1.8X by 2032.
- North America is projected to capture around 13% of the global fluff pulp market share by 2032.
- Europe to provide an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 838 million by 2032-end.
Key Segments of Fluff Pulp Industry Survey
o Loblolly Pine
o Slash Pine
o Absorbent Core Products
§ Baby Diapers
§ Adult Diapers
§ Feminine Hygiene Products
§ Sanitary Napkins
§ Panty Liners
§ Under Pads
§ Breast Pads
§ Wet Wipes
Request More Information About Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=1615
UPM, Celulosa Arauco y Constitucion SA, Daio Paper, Domtar, FUJIAN XINGYUAN INDUSTRY CO.,LTD, GP Cellulose, International Paper, Klabin SA, OASN Ltd, Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc, Resolute Forest Products Inc, Suzano SA, WestRock Company, and Stora Enso are some of the major fluff pulp suppliers.
- In January 2022, Stora Enso announced that it would invest around US$ 48 million in 2022 on new technology while it also restructures its fluff pulp production site based in Skutskär, Sweden. This has been done to increase cost efficiencies and reduce carbon footprint.
- In July 2019, UPM announced to invest around US$ 2.7 billion in the construction of a eucalyptus pulp mill with an annual capacity of 2.1 million tons, in Uruguay. The investment is projected to enhance UPS’s earnings and help it gain a competitive advantage.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of top fluff pulp manufacturers positioned across regions, in addition to providing sales growth information, production capacity, and speculative production expansion, in the recently published report.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy now: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1615
Fluff Pulp Market, Global Fluff Pulp Market, Demand for fluff pulp, Sales of Fluff Pulp, Demand of Fluff Pulp for Disposable Diapers, Feminine Hygiene Fluff Pulp Market, Fluff Pulp Market report, Fluff Pulp Market size Affordable Press Release Services, Free Press Release Site, Free Press Release Service, Free Press Release Distribution Website, Free Press Release Distribution Services